Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

27 Things I Love About My Joshua

If you're like me and can't get enough of Josh, you'll love this post!! I borrowed the idea from the very clever Laura Cooke. In honor of Josh on his 27th birthday, here are a mere 27 of the zillions of things I love about him.

  1. He picked ME.
  2. He loves me more than just about anyone. Ever.
  3. He spoils me silly.
  4. He sings in the car and makes the songs about me, regardless of the actual song that's on.
  5. He is so talented and I love to listen to him play music.
  6. He is still very much a little kid at age 27.
  7. He is going to be the best dad I can ever imagine.
  8. He gets excited over anything that will make me smile (even just a tiny bit).
  9. He randomly gives me ILYs.
  10. He is uncommonly good looking.
  11. He believes deeply in good and evil.
  12. He writes me songs.
  13. We have just about everything in common.
  14. He likes to help me with anything from cleaning to grading papers.
  15. He is so frickin excited to see me in the morning... yes, after sleeping beside me.
  16. His resting body temperature is about 106 degrees, so I'm always warm when I'm with him.
  17. He is a very clean boy.
  18. He thinks I look amazing at all times and will tell me so.
  19. He is too cute for words.
  20. I'm his lobster.
  21. He is the best one of the best ones, which makes me the luckiest.
  22. He has a great sense of humor, and knows how to clean it up in front of ladies.
  23. My family loves him almost as much as they love me.
  24. He loves my family.
  25. He is the most thoughtful person I have ever met.
  26. He's everything I want, and everything I'm not.
  27. He is from God - otherwise we couldn't be so perfect for each other.

Awwwwww, wasn't that fun? It is also Jenna's birthday. And Jenna, it's not that I love you any less than I love my husband... but he's going to be home any minute and I don't have time to write 22 things I love about you before he gets here! I have to catch him at the door and make him close his eyes so he doesn't see his present sitting in the middle of the room. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Yeah. I want my 22. I'll give you a grace period to do the make-up assignment :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!