So even though I know there's no way to cover it all, I'll go ahead and share a few things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving (in no particular order)...
- The cutest husband ever
- The best family and friends I could ask for
- Little baby Beck, and the fact that we'll know in just a week if our baby is a boy or girl!
- Being preggers with my sister (and so many of my friends) so I have people to go through it with and our baby will have so many friends from day one :]
- All the other additions to our family and my friends families
- Our cozy home - even if it is still a work in progress
- My dad, who is still here after suffering a stroke and spending last Thanksgiving on the floor of his apartment
- Our jobs, even though I complain about mine
- Baby Stellan's miraculous recovery
- The whole holiday season and everything that goes with it -- family, food, shopping, days off work...
- Our health
- Mistletoe-scented candles
- The chinese place behind our house (I'm rather hungry)
I know none of my friends would ever forget to do this, but I will just throw it out there... think about what you're thankful for! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving day and enjoy lots of great food with your families :]