Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

That Christmas Post

There was a topic I was going to post on before Christmas, but as I started composing it in my head, I changed my mind. I'm going to leave that one alone. I will take a second to say that Caraline's birthday party was adorable and our family photos beforehand turned out great! If you check out our photographer's Facebook page you can peek at some of the photos. When we get our copies I'll post a bunch more. I also have a ton that I took of the birthday festivities which are going to require uploading and maybe some editing. All that will have to be done after Christmas because you know, Crafty Christmas 2010 has taken over my life for the time being :) Speaking of it.. I'd better get back to my present-wrapping while my sweet baby girl is still asleep!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!