So here we are in October already. It's like driving home after a long day at work. You pull up in front of your house and you don't remember a thing about driving there. Scary! October is probably going to be much the same for us since we have a jam. packed. month. Every weekend is full, and not just play date full, but major life event full. Here are our plans at a glance...
- Family Party
- Trip to the pumpkin patch / fall fun day
- J's sister moving into a new apartment
- J's birthday, my sister-in-law's birthday, 3 nephews' birthdays, my BFF's birthday
- My sister moving into a new house
- J's sister's wedding
- The big day when we find out if our new baby is a boy or a girl!
With all the excitement, I'm going to say that there will be lots of posts for you to read about the fun we're having rather than say that I might be blogging less because we're busy. Here's hoping I can keep up!