Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Why I Hate Winter

Today. Today and all other days like it are why I hate winter. What's wrong with today, you ask? One small thing: it's as cold as it can possibly get without the only benefit of cold weather... a snow day. It was even the crappiest kind of winter day - rain all day long, but the temperature stuck right at 34-degrees most of the day meaning nothing but the coldest possible rain you can imagine. Two tiny degrees colder and we would have had ourselves a snow day. It hasn't stopped raining yet. Blah. And of course on days like today I need gas, but I couldn't bear to get out of the car and stand there in the miserable weather while it pumped. Fortunately, my husband is chivalrous and will be elated that I couldn't possibly manage that task without him :)

There's a lot of other stuff I want to blog about and pictures I want to upload, but sadly since I'm back to work there isn't much time for that. We even have a busy week this week... the only night we don't have plans is Thursday, and even that is TV night. Anyway, as always I'll be back as soon as I can to hopefully post some holiday pictures!

PS- How do you like my new blog look? Thought I'd try something different....

1 comment:

  1. I personally love the new look. Can't wait to see more pictures, and sounds like your Christmas was blissful! Hope you had a fabulous New Year's as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!