Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Whirlwind Post

I really can't believe it's been two weeks since I wrote a blog post. There is a lot to tell, unfortunately I'm in the middle of something BIG (ok, well I stopped for dinner and hopped on blogger while I ate my pizza), so I can't write all about it now. But here's a preview of a post I'll hopefully write one day:
  • I painted my kitchen and it looks GREAT!
  • I had my re-excision on my left shoulder - it's been painful but Josh says it looks good.... :-\
  • I finished my grad classes for the semester! Hooray for 1 month off! :)
  • I bought 2 new dresses for our cruise, they are tooooo cute
  • I planted flowers out front! Hopefully they do better than last year's.
  • I am in the middle of re-organizing my closet and I am SO excited!!!!! I heart spring cleaning/organizing :)
Tomorrow is mother's day and it's going to be a busy one. I have to visit my dad, Josh's mom, and my mom! Thankfully this is only a 4-day work week coming up. And there are only 6 weeks left of school!!! Wohooooooo!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY MOM-FRIENDS :)

1 comment:

  1. Um, Em? I love you. Why? Because you heart cleaning and organizing... :0DI HOPE the next blog will include pictures of the painted kitchen :0) Congrats on finishing up the semester, finding two cute dresses and being so busy yet being so happy about it :0) And thanks, cause now, at 8:30 in the morning on mothers day, I want pizza lol ;0) Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!