Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Madness

Did you think I was gone forever???

Well I'm not. Still here. Things just got really crazy. The internship is going well but takes up all of my planning time at work. That's not too too bad considering I don't have to write lesson plans. But I do still have to grade papers. Those are backing up FAST. Part of the problem is that my weeknights have not been quiet and calm. Mondays I'm visiting dad and Wednesdays I'm in class. It just so happens that the past two weeks there have been other things going on every single other night. It's exhausting! I'm trying to take measures to lighten the grading load a little. I had my aid check homeworks today. However, our laptops were taken away to be wiped out and put on a new server. So I have no way of entering grades for a few days. Anyway, that's where I've been.

This coming weekend Amberly's three are coming over for a sleepover. We're so excited to have them - and Evan for the first time!! That will be an experiment, but I think he'll do fine. It's my school's homecoming weekend so we're going to watch the parade at 12:30 on Saturday and as much of the game as the kids will tolerate at 2:00. Then we can just hang out and have fun until it's time for them to go home. Sunday is our family picnic and Monday is Yom Kippur so I'm off work! Hooray!

Anyway. Another one of my problems is falling asleep... as in I feel like I'm falling asleep at all times. I've been trying to go to bed early like 9 or 10 every night, but it doesn't always happen. Tonight and last night both I swore I was going to bed at 7, but here it is 9:30 and I still need to take a shower. Looks like 10:00 bedtime tonight. Jennie and I started making cookies, and then I started downloading this program for my computer. And what do you know, I never graded any papers. Snap.

Let me get upstairs. I've clearly missed the blog. And I know you've missed me :] I'll try not to stay away so long this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!