1. To find an adorable trench coat at Macy's
2. To get some answers as to why this MacBook likes to disconnect from the internet when left idle
3. To find a reed diffuser for our very small powder-room
It was a mostly unsuccessful trip. All I got was my trench coat. I'm thrilled with it, but I wanted the other 2 things too. Oh well. I think I've managed to get the second on my own and the third can wait a few more days I guess.
So right now I am just sitting here in our window seat watching some dark clouds roll in from the southwest and waiting for my cute husband to get home from work. It seemed like a good time to write a blog post. I really wish I had time to load up the pictures from this weekend when the kids were with us but I'm supposed to be leaving for my dad's in a few minutes so that will have to be a project for later. I can give you some of the highlights though...
- Leo said on both Friday and Saturday, "This is the best day ever!"
- Evan went to sleep on Friday night and Saturday for his nap with no trauma
- I'm pretty sure all three kids had a lot of fun
- Evan pointed to a picture of Jillian Michaels and said, "Mimi"
- We got to watch my school's homecoming parade in full before the rain started
Let me close with some positive events since I've failed to mention any in my past few posts...
- I've started my internship, and it's fun!
- Josh got a decent enough bonus from work that we were able to buy a whole new tv get-up! This means we can ditch the older-than-the-hills tube tv and the classy converter box that goes with it!
- We had a successful weekend with the kiddos
- I have a 4-day work week this week
- The first marking period is already 1/2 way over :-0