Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Rain, Rain Make My Day

When the radar looks like this...
I highly recommend curling up with a little of this...

and the cutest people you can find...

{A Doc McStuffins marathon can't hurt either.}

Today we're riding out tropical storm Andrea. It's really just a lot of rain but it gives us the perfect excuse to slow down, stay home, and spend lots of time snuggling {and singing, and tickling, and reading, and baking...}. I love getting out of the house to enjoy fresh air and sunshine, but sometimes it's just as nice to curl up and spend some quality snuggle time with my girls. There's something peaceful and recharging about surrounding yourself with soft blankets, soft sweats, soft babies, soft music and the sound of a downpour outside your window. I feel an epic, house-wide nap time coming up this afternoon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!