Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Summer Recap

I can't believe summer is officially over in two days. Even though it happens every year, I still get a knot in my stomach. I wait so long {9 months to be exact} for summer and then it's over in a blink {3 months to be exact}. It's like saying goodbye to a dear friend you know you'll see again, just not soon enough. Gah.

Sooo, might as well take a look back at how awesome summer was before it disappears for the next 9 months.

We went to the zoo on half-price night!

Went to a few weddings

(Carsen was a flower girl in one!)

Celebrated a few birthdays

Did some crafty things like make our own sidewalk chalk

Did just the right amount of snuggling


Tried some new recipes

Met a new cousin

Went to story time

Hung out at the park

and hung out at Oriole Park

Spent time with Great-Grandparents (Reagan met them for the first time)


Went on an amazing vacation










And Carsen started ballet!

AND since there's one more day of summer, I will add that my family's annual reunion picnic is tomorrow. I can't think of a better way to officially end my summer than a day spent outside eating awesome food and hanging out with my whole family :D


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!