It's been a while since I've done one of these. And what better way to return from a short hiatus than with a "Not Me! Monday" post? I don't even know if MckMama does these anymore, but what's to say the tradition can't continue here? Nothing that I know of! Here goes....
- I have never been walking through Target wondering how my foot got wet, and then realized it was my own Dr. Pepper splashing out of the cup holder on my diaper bag!
- I've never discovered that I had spilled my ice water in bed at 1 a.m. by feeling it suddenly in the seat of my pants. Such a thing would require changing my bed down to the mattress in the dark. I've never been in such a predicament. Nope, not me!
- I certainly would never judge a mother in the grocery store for fighting with her toddler (not even old enough to talk) to get her PDA back so she could mark something off her grocery list. Nope, I'm 100% judgement-free.
- I would definitely never eat three mint fudge-covered Oreos on the 5 minute ride home from the grocery store just because it had been so long since I'd had them last. Please. I'm not pregnant! (really, I'm not)
- I do not put my baby's winter hat on her even when it's not that cold out just because it's ultra-ridiculously adorable and people always tell me how cute she is when she wears it.
- Lastly, I am not looking forward to this Christmas more than any other simply because I'm excited to buy things for my own baby. What kind of Christmas spirit is that? Not mine :)
Ahhhhh, that feels better! How about you? Got a few things you don't need to get off your chest? Any hilarious things you haven't been up to lately? Go ahead and unload in a comment. We won't judge... :)