Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Crazytown

So it's been a little while. I'll catch you up quickly... C recovered from her cold in about 2 days, when I promptly came down with it. I suffered for 4 days with it, spent a few days in feeling-better-recovery, and then my sister had a baby! Crazytown.

I've also been doing a bunch of photo shoots recently, and have several more scheduled over the next couple of weeks and months (yay!). Additionally I am working with a handful of other girls to plan/throw a bridal shower and bachelorette party for J's sister who is getting married in October. My next three Saturdays consist of 2 baby showers and a wedding shower (the one I'm helping to throw). Things have just been hectic. I need a hair cut like whoa, I just have a hard time justifying spending money on myself with so much other stuff going on. There are no adverse effects to my hair growing out other than the fact that I can once again fit it up in a small knot(!!). I'll do a before & after when it finally gets cut... one day.

In the mean time, how about some recent [if random] photos?



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!