Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A lot to say

I promise, I have a lot to say. There are multiple posts swirling around in my head begging me to get them out to you. Time is the big problem, especially when I get a back-log of posts in my head. Some of them are topics that I know will take some time to organize, articulate, and edit. When I know that in advance it tends to stop me from just sitting down and writing because I feel like I don't have enough time to do it at the moment.

So this is not a real post necessarily, but more of a "preview post" letting you know what is in the works, and letting you know that I'm still here and intend to keep blogging! Here's a quick list of what I've been working on in my head (in no particular order)...

-An update post on C (she's almost 2.5!)
-Frenemies, inspired by a good friend of mine and a topic I've been considering for a very long time
-The Chicago teacher strike. You know how I love current events, though it might not be so current when I get to writing about it
And just to make really sure you keep checking back,
-A big announcement :D

I'm sure that more will pop up between now and when I get all of those written, but for the time being that's what has been on my mind! Don't forget to keep checking back. I hope to get started on those before the end of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!