Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Two Weeks Old


It's hard for us to believe, but our tiny Reagan is two weeks old already! Actually 2.5 weeks by this point as I've been composing this in opportune increments on my phone over the past several days. We are all finally feeling better from our colds which makes getting to know her even more fun. Carsen can finally kiss and snuggle her as much as she wants. It's really adorable to see her getting to be a big sister after we talked about it for so long.

Reagan has been to two check ups at the pediatrician so far and has done great at both. At 12 days she was already above her birth weight and otherwise looking perfect. Her percentiles were 80th for head circumference, 86th for weight and 97th for height. She is a great eater so I wasn't too surprised ;)

Here are some photos from the past two weeks that happen to be on my phone . I can't believe how much she's changing already. Everyone says she looks like Josh. She also looks almost exactly like Carsen when she was a newborn which is kind of fun :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!