Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

"Weo" Turns 3

Yesterday did turn out to be a snow day. The weather did not produce as much snow or ice as was forecasted, but the forecast was enough to scare school officials and you won't find me complaining about that. Josh took off work and stayed home with me. It was a very exciting day full of nothing. We slept in, had breakfast, watched 30 Rock, showered, at lunch, watched 30 Rock... you get the picture. Eventually we finished the one season of 30 Rock that we own and moved on to Season 1 of The Office. Eventually we went back to bed and that was about it. I know what you're thinking... why would someone write a blog about a life so boring??? And if you've read my first post, you would know that was my fear when I started this thing -- who would want to read about me?

So far today has been a lot like yesterday. The weather is still kind of ugly and we're still in pajamas. We had breakfast and watched another few episodes of The Office. Then Josh wanted to play Rock Band and I wanted to redesign our kitchen using the Ikea Home Planner I dowloaded. You enter the dimensions of your room, and then you can choose your cabinets, countertops, appliances and layout and see the whole thing before you ever spend any money. It's not a photograph by any means, but it does give you an idea. My computer is kind of old though so it can be slow and frustrating. Several times the program has shut down on me due to "errors." I don't know if it's the program or my system that's causing that. Anyway, later today we're going up to E-burg for Leo's third birthday party. I can't believe he's three! I also need to find a present for him at some point today. He told me he wanted a dinosaur, and my sister told me "no toys." So I have to find something dinosaur-related that isn't a toy. Clothes? Puzzles? Books? We'll see. I saw Season 1 of the Smurfs in the Target ad today, I was tempted to get that and I still might if I can't find anything else I like. There's nothing wrong with some old-fashioned quality children's programming.

I guess at this point - 1:15 p.m. - I should be getting dressed and thinking about hitting up the stores. Have you noticed that I've blogged more often lately? Go me :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!