Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

PLEASE PRAY

Please see the button in my sidebar - "Praying for Stellan"

Stellan is a living miracle who now needs a miracle. By clicking the button you can read the story of Stellan's beginning and why he now needs our prayers. Please take a minute to check out that blog. His mother "MckMama" is an amazing woman of God with faith like I've never seen. She needs us and her family needs us. Stellan is already living, breathing, heart-beating proof that PRAYER WORKS, and that God HEARS US. Help keep his amazing story going as a testimony to the world!


McMama's Blog: www.mycharmingkids.net

1 comment:

  1. I'm kind of, what's the word I'm looking for...amazed? At how quickly this little guy's story is spreading I'd been somewhat following his story since his mama was pregnant with him through http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ who is another amazing woman with great faith and spiritual strength. So many people now know about Stellan and are praying for him it's really just amazing the power the internet can bring to us when we use it right ;0)If you get a chance you should check out this other womans blog, even for me (a some what skeptic of the bible) she encourages me to re evaluate my thinking process and prejudices, and shines a new light on what a miracle really is.Thanks for posting Em!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!