Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Tagged

I'm pretty sure most of the people who read my blog have already done this, but here is mine. And if you haven't done it, consider yourself tagged, though I probably won't hold you to it :o)

I think: summers are too short.

I know: that I married the most amazing man who also happens to be my soul mate.

I want: to be independently wealthy.

I have: the life I always dreamed of as a child. Really.

I wish: I was finished with grad school so I could make a little more money and have some babies already.

I hate: stupid people. Especially when they hurt someone else with their carelessness or ignorance.

I miss: Josh when we're at work or doing separate things.

I fear: losing Josh. (not that he would leave, but that something would ever happen to him)

I smell: Josh every chance I get. I love the way he smells.

I crave: chocolate, all the time.

I search: for good in even the most rotten students. I don't always find it.

I wonder: what my children will look like.

I regret: nothing, since everything has played a part in who I am and where I am today, and I wouldn't change a tiny thing.

I love: the life I have and the people in it.

I care: about our world and our country.

I always: say "I love you"

I am not: a Democrat.

I believe: in God and heaven. That abortion is murder. And that you should treat others how you want to be treated.

I dance: like crazy at weddings and 'da club.

I sing: "Roxanne" by The Police.... no wait, that's Amberly.

I don't always: put things away. I mean I do eventually, but things sit around. Who cares unless there's company?

I write: a lot of text messages :-\

I lose: some inhibitions after a good margarita.

I win: in the "best husband" department.

I never: kill bugs because my husband finds them first and kills them like it's his job.

I listen: to silence. As a teacher I truly understand and appreciate the old adage, "silence is golden."

I can usually be found: at home or at my moms.

I am scared: of bugs and bad guys.

I need: a personal chef so I don't have to figure out what to make for dinner.

I am happy about: life, in general.


I realize this is almost entirely about Josh. I'm a newlywed... what do you want from me? :o)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these tags! And I think it's great that it's mostly about Josh. It shows how happy and in love you are! I hope that you never grow out of it, because I sure haven't, and I'm sure with a one year old that we are OUT of the newlywed phase, but not the happy phase! Here's to hoping it's not a phase at all! I agree with you, I'm living the life I always dreamed about too (well if you add a few million dollars). lol! I'm excited to hear how the south beach thing goes for ya, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!