Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Just Because I Can

So here's a change of pace for ya... I'm writing this post without anything real to report, but just because I can. It's been a long time since I sat down at 10:30 on a Monday night to write a random blog post just for the fun of it! I'll keep it quick though. I just want to mention a couple of things. Ready?

  • You will have to wait a little longer for all those pictures I've been promising. Although the kind salesman in the Apple store told us the computer would ship from PA, Josh told me last night he was pretty sure the tracking information said Cincinnati. However, when he checked today, no, in fact it is actually shipping from Shanghai CHINA. It's still scheduled to arrive on Wednesday though, so it shouldn't be too much longer.
  • Babysitting on Saturday was a breeze and so much fun. I've got a bunch of really cute pictures to share. Stay tuned.
  • Today I picked up a copy of Twilight from the library because when I checked online this morning it actually said "On shelf" at the library closest to our house. I was excited, so I called and they set it aside for me. I plan to start on it tomorrow. Josh suggested that I pick up the first two, just in case. However, I replied... "I think I'll stick with the first one and see how I like it. It's about vampires. I'm doing this out of pure curiosity at this point." Haha, so I'll let you know what I think. I was unable to dig Harry Potter so I'm hoping the slightly grown up nature of this story will hold my interest a little better. I really want to do some good reading this summer. I miss reading for fun!!!
  • Tomorrow morning I'm having my second re-excision on the other shoulder. Wish me luck! The scar from my last one is still painful and (I think) looks pretty yucky. So I'll be happy to get this one over with and hopefully feeling better before our cruise.
  • Tomorrow night we are meeting with our real estate agents to talk about our house and what we should be doing to prepare for a move in the next 2-3 years or so. I am excited to hear what they say, and will be sure to pass along the good advice for any homeowners who aren't in their "forever" house yet ;]
  • Also tomorrow night... we are going to the midnight show of Transformers 2! I am SO excited! I'll also let you know how awesome that is. Boy, you are lucky that you read this blog. I tell ya...
So that's the quick update. Hopefully I'll have pictures for you Wednesday. I also have a paper due Wednesday night, so I'll have to get that done sometime tomorrow between outpatient surgery, meetings and midnight movies! I suspect I will be working on it Wednesday as well.

Ok, time to check on my husband who is cleaning the basement and try to convince him to come upstairs to curl up with me! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!