Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Nappy

Ever since that pesky 24-hour chronicle, I will have you know that we've been awake every 2 hours every single night from 2-8 am. I'm lucky if I can get her to fall asleep again until 8. Usually she wants to be awake for the day between 6:30 - 7:00. I guess that's what I get.

As a result, I am not going to discuss our recent attempt at nap time implementation. As we speak she is grinning at me from her boppy pillow, swaddled like a burrito. I will not discuss what degree or level of success we've had with starting this nap time routine because I've experienced first hand what the ramifications of that kind of chatter can be. You'll just have to guess.

Something else I'm not going to tell you about is that new business I'm starting. I've been kind of mysterious about it mostly just for fun up to this point, , but I've actually come across some information in my paper work that suggests I should pretty much keep it to myself. So until a later date, that's what I'll be doing. So much for another interesting blogging topic!

Welp, must go attend to crying burrito and hope for the opportunity to eat some lunch :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!