Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Fourth

Here are a few snapshots of Sweet Baby Girl's first Fourth of July! We went to see fireworks with my brother and his wife, my sister and her kids, and our cousins who were visiting from Tennessee.

Me, my cute hubby, our nephew Evan, and nephew Leo

She slept in the Moby through the entire fireworks display!

My sister, her husband and 3 of the 4 kiddos

Leo looking somewhat concerned, but he has always loved fireworks!

The best picture I got of the fireworks, despite many attempts. I was using my little point-and-shoot.

We had spent the day visiting first my in-laws and then my mom and our family we had visiting from TN. Although we did a good bit of running around, it was a very fun Fourth!

Also that week we took my cousin Gavin who is a pretty talented baseball player and a huge MLB fan to Baltimore for a tour of Camden Yards and a visit to the Sports Legends Museum. Stay tuned for those pictures coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!