Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Monster Boogie

Not to be confused with the Boogie Monster (or is it boogie man??). Eek. Either way, Halloween! Here are our festivities in pictures :)

 Checking herself out in the mirror

 With her cousins, Colt (a pilot) and Taryn (a flamingo)


 She won 2nd place for cutest costume at the neighborhood halloween party

 My nephew Evan as a monster

 My nephew Leo as Boba Fett from Star Wars

 My niece Cara as a cupcake!

 My niece Lacy as Cleopatra

Mommy, Daddy and our cute little monster!

C's favorite part of trick-or-treating was definitely walking around the neighborhood without being in a stroller or being carried. She thought that was just fabulous. We weren't collecting candy for her or anything so she didn't even go up to any houses. She was just really excited to walk around with her cousins. At one point Cara gave her a little candy bar out of her pumpkin and C just looked at it, put it down on the ground and kept walking. At least this year she was young enough that we didn't have to worry about her wanting the candy. I guess next year will probably be a different story :) 

Back at my sister's house the kids ate some of their candy and we got to hang out a little bit. My sister played a song for the kids called Monster Boogie by The Laurie Berkner Band and they danced around the living room to that. It was super cute, but I've been singing the song ever since! All in all, it was a fun night :) Did you have any fun Halloween adventures??

P.S... Tomorrow I am planning on documenting my day at home with an 18-month old, so look for that post tomorrow night or Friday! :)

1 comment:

  1. She is SO cute! Then again, when isn't she!? :0) We let George (our 2 & 1/2 year old) go door to door (after the older kids did the other blocks, we just did our cul-de-sac) he too was by far happiest with just walking freely then anything else! I'm excited to see more posts from you! I'm only guessing that since you'll have more "free reign" now that you no longer babysit that we'll be seeing more posts :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!