Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Delish Summer Dinner

I love me a good summer dinner, so when I found a recipe for salmon and sweet potato cakes I was really excited to try them out. It's a Rachael Ray recipe (found here), but I tend to have simpler taste than Miss Rachael (if I want salmon and sweet potatoes, I want them to taste like salmon and sweet potatoes) so I modified it a little.

I only included salmon, a sweet potato, a palm full each of salt, black pepper, and Old Bay, and I substituted saltines for club crackers for a little buttery flavor. I mixed it all up, used a small handful to make each cake and then rolled the cakes in some extra cracker crumbs. Then I just browned them in a pan for a few minutes on each side. They were incredible. Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!