Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

All Business

Remember a while back when I mentioned starting my own business? Well if you know anything about the past 10 months of my life, you won't be surprised to hear that working on that business was not the top of my priorities. I had to focus on my internship and graduating before Sweet Baby Girl was born, and since she was born it's been all her. However, I'm getting back to work on that business -- which I'm still not ready to fully disclose the details of just yet. Some people took guesses at what this business will be, and while I'll neither confirm or deny, I will drop a hint. This business requires that I get a license. So currently, I am working on getting my license. Once I have that, I'll begin advertising for clients/customers/whatever you want to call them. When that begins happening, I'll share more. So stay tuned. It's going to be a pretty big event in our lives if it all goes as planned...!

And happy summer :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!