Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

When you're home all day...

You notice things that others might not. Some things are those that only occur mid-day when most people are at work. Others are things that most people wouldn't take the time to pay attention to. Here are some recent examples...


This is my neighbor (I think. I should write a post about the house beside ours. I honestly don't know who lives there). It was raining the other day and I caught a glimpse of her out my front window looking like this. So interesting. I think she was carrying something out to her trash can or recycling bin which could explain the gloves. And it was raining so that explains the shower cap-thing. I mean it's logical, I guess. But it looks hilarious none-the-less. I'm just terrible and took a photo.

Also, there is another person who I guess lives on our court. We don't know anyone on our court because no one interacts with each other. They pretend they don't see you if you're outside at the same time. There are no community activities or events. The kids play together some times, but that's it. There are probably less than five people from our street that I could identify if I saw them in a store. Anyway. This lovely lady was outside in front of our house this morning doing this....



Come to think of it, I really can't blame our neighbors for not associating with each other. It's a pretty odd group we've got here. You can't make this stuff up, but it sure does make for an interesting day at home. What would my day be without the wacky neighbors??

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!