Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Our Weekend in Pictures

I realize my last post was last weekend in pictures, but in my defense it had been a busy week and I posted that on Wednesday night so not much else happened before we got into our next busy weekend. Thus, I made it a point to get this post done today!

Simple, quiet Friday :)

Saturday picnic...


She wanted to stand by the creek and throw rocks in all day



Observing the brutality of kids fighting over pinata candy 

Her first time in a moon bounce. She loved it but mama was a little petrified that a bigger kid would bounce on her and break her spine. She came out unharmed, thank God :D

Then we got to feed the horses - so fun!




Sunday Great Strides walk for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation...




Our niece Lacy has Cystic Fibrosis, for any who didn't know that already






Such a great weekend :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!