Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Busy Little Bee

Friday, June 15, 2007
I only have a few minutes to type this while my laundry is washing. It's been a busy week and the weekend is about to get busier...Everything went well with settlement on the house and moving in. YAY! It is so fun to have our own space. Although for the past week we've been sharing it with a kitten who finally went home to Josh's aunt and uncle this morning. Boy was he cute, but he knew how to pluck your nerves (among everything else a kitten plucks - socks, cardboard boxes, shoes, and bare legs). He was the cutest kitten I have ever seen but I'm glad that he's not in my care anymore. I'll still get to see him when we visit Josh's aunt and uncle.Aside from all that, it was also the last week of school. I have been busy packing up my classroom and getting clearance signatures from pretty much everyone in the school saying that I've tied up all my loose ends around the building. Not to mention controlling the out-of-control children who were also aware it was the last week of school. I did such an awesome job of that actually that I was able to go in for just an hour this morning to turn in my keys and wait for the principal to see me and my list of signatures.The rest of the day today is being spent preparing for Nathan's wedding tomorrow (Josh's brother). We have a family lunch at 1:00, rehearsal at 6 and dinner at 7. Then tomorrow the wedding is at 11:00. Today I need to wash all kinds of clothes and pack up clothes for going out tomorrow night, and Sunday since we're staying in Frederick after the wedding. Sunday will probably be spent at Josh's parents' house since it's father's day. And what will I do with myself after such a busy week and no time to rest on the weekend??? It doesn't matter because I'm off work for the next 3 weeks :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!