Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Two Down, Two to Go

Friday, July 20, 2007
Today ended week 2 of summer school! Yay! It's finally a weekend again and we don't have anything planned for tonight. I think we're trying to kill a bottle of wine and laugh our asses off watching episodes of Arrested Development. (Real mature, right?) If you never watched that show, you should go out and buy the seasons on DVD. There are only three, but don't let that deter you- it was a fantastic show. I myself never watched it until after it had been canned.Shockingly I don't really have anything new to report about the wedding except that it's closer. We're officaially inside 5 months at this point. It still feels far away. But you know how Christmas and the whole "holiday season" always seem to creep up out of nowhere? Suddenly it's Christmas an everyone's in a mad rush? It always feels like you still have plenty of time until one day you realize that there are 2 shopping Saturdays left until the 25th. I'm pretty sure my wedding is going to do that to me. Hopefully I'll be prepared. I'm trying to do things extra early like sending invitations out 3 months ahead instead of two, ordering everything early and so forth. I just want as much done before school as possible and school is all too close.In other news, Josh just got promoted on Wednesday and it couldn't have come at a better time. We're getting ready to make our first mortgage payment and this just makes me feel that much better about our chances of survival on whatever money we have left over. Ok, so I'm confident we'll survive, but it's still a little scary. I should post some pictures of the house since lots of our friends have not been here to see it. We decided not to have a housewarming until after the wedding when we have all of our new stuff. We still have a lot of boxes around and other things that I'd like to take care of before we have any serious company. I really want to paint.But for now I want some dinner. I had a slice of pizza at 11 am and it's now 5:40, ugh. I'm in the process of getting pictures set up on my shutterfly page- http://www.emilybeck.shutterfly.com/ but it's definitely a process. I'll put links in the blog when I get everything posted. Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!