Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Try Anything Once

Tuesday, May 29, 2007
I'm trying a blog. Why? For a few reasons. I've never been crazy about these things. My thought was always, who cares that much about my life to read about it online? But I have been wanting to keep a journal lately. Sometimes I have sleeping troubles and I've been told that journaling can help. Though don't expect the deep dark secrets of my life... because there aren't any. But also because I've realized that I've gotten too busy for instant messaging. What has life come to when we feel to busy to instant message for goodness sake. You know we all do it: the perpetual away message so people won't talk to you when you don't have time to get into a conversation. Or not sending a message to someone even though you have something to tell them because you don't have time for a whole conversation.I decided that this was problematic lately when there has been so much going on in my life that even some of my closest, dearest friends don't know about. If that's not a sign you're getting too busy and out of touch, I don't know what is. So my solution was to create a blog. This way friends can read up whenever they have the opportunity, I don't feel like I'm becoming detached, and it saves you all from getting one of those long, lame letters at Christmas time.So here it is. You can thank me later (like at Christmas time).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!